Monday, February 22, 2010

4.5 months! So that's 4.5 months to go!

Being pregnant has been amazing. The first trimester was a chore of course...I was sick a lot. now I'm almst 20 weeks and feeling better each week. On February 15th I felt the baby move for the firs time! It's amazing to have the confirmation that the baby is active like he or she should be! It feels like the baby is doing flips and just enjoying it's time with mommy. We find out on February 24th if it's a boy or girl, so only 1 day away! I can't wait! I hope baby chooses to cooperate with mommy and isn't shy. I started to show at about week 17...it seemed like it happened over night. It's hard to notice myself, because I see myself in the mirror every day. But one day I took a close look and realized wow...boy am I pregnant! And everyone else started to think the same thing. It's weird getting used to having people coming up and put their hand on my belly. I guess that's just something that I have to get used to...it'll take some time.

My mom was in town last week helping my older sister Leah make her new baby's crib set. I'm very excited for when she comes to town to help me with my baby's room. I'm getting very anxious to find out the baby's gender, it'll make it easier to connect with the baby. So far being pregnant has been quite a joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment