Saturday, September 5, 2009

Strange pics of our room's process...



This is the rug I purchased at Ross, for 5.99, not bad! I love it!




Here's a shot of the bed with the new bed set. There's black sequins and embroidery along the edges. We're making a zebra print pillow and a couple turquoise pillows. Above the bed, on the blank black frames, I will be putting white rub ons that say "Mr. & Mrs." The "&" symbol will be on the wall in between them. I got the frames at Value Village for 99 cents each, it was natural wood, with an ugly painting of a flower on them, a little spray paint took care of that!



I forgot to write about this in my earlier blog. My sister and I made these "pom poms" out of tissue paper! They turned out great. Ignore the poor quality of the picture though! This picture makes our walls look yellow, rest assured, they are white!


Here are the frames with the "charms" in them. They add some class to the room. I think they look beautiful.


Here's the chair, again, the low quality picture doesn't do it justice! It also shows a good shot of the curtains. Picture black sheers in the middle.




2 comments:

  1. Way to go sis! Looking great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! You have good taste ;)

    (This is Danielle, BTW....I'm not really a ninja.:P)

    ReplyDelete