Monday, September 7, 2009

Friends, God's lil' somethin somethin...

My husband and I started our time together by resting. We took a 2.5 hour nap this afternoon, it was great, and we probably would have been able to go back to sleep! We were also able to go to our friend's house, Mike and Katie. We had a great evening with them and Shawn and Michelle. One thing that I've learned throughout the last several months is that friends really do make life more fun. We have been blessed very much with Godly friends, we'd call them our unfiltered friendships. It's neat when, with one look you can have a whole conversation, without having to say anything at all.

It makes me think about our place in life right now with out these solid relationships. We wouldn't be in this place without them. Steven and I both enjoy the fact that God has us in this place in life for a reason, and we need to embrace it as much as possible, rather than looking ahead to what else is in store for us, we can look at our TODAY and be happy with it's results.

As I call it a day, I will thank God for it, and be thankful for life in all it's abnormalities.

No comments:

Post a Comment